PKNIC Domain Registration Agreement
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Pakistan Courts.
The party requesting registration of this name certifies that, to her/his knowledge, the use of this name does not violate trademark or other statues. The domain name will be cancelled, if a third party provides evidence of a registered trademark that is violated, or the same company name registered within or outside Pakistan.
Registering a domain name does not confer any legal rights to that name and any disputes between parties over the rights to use a specific name are to be settled between the contending parties using normal legal methods. (See RFC 1591).
The domain name registration procedure will follow INTERNIC guidelines as documented in various RFCs. In the case of conflicts with PKNIC policies, precedence will be given to the PKNIC policies, please review policies here
No adjudication is made by PKNIC and its agents as to whether the applicant has a legitimate right to a name. The applicant, in lodging the request for a name, informs the registry that they are entitled to use the name as requested.
Acceptance of the listing entry by PKNIC and its agents confers no rights to the applicant regarding the legitimacy or otherwise of the association of the name with the applicant, nor does it confer to the applicant any other rights associated with ownership of the name, or any rights to its use.
All registration information will be considered as information within the public domain, and will be accessible using the Internet as the publication vehicle. No provision is made concerning acceptance of information under any imposed condition of confidentiality or non-disclosure.
PKNIC reserves the right to refuse to register a name if most of the members of PKNIC Appeals Committee by voting or polling that it may be offensive.
Any domain that is registered by PKNIC and later found to be in violation of the PKNIC policies or this Agreement will be revoked and made available for others to register.
PKNIC has neither the resources nor the legal obligation to screen requested Domain Names to determine if the use of a Domain Name by an Applicant may infringe upon the right(s) of a third party. Consequently, as an express condition and material inducement of the grant of an applicant's request to register a Domain Name, Applicant represents, agrees and warrants as follows:
All information shared by applicant Must be genuine and based on that Applicant reserves the right to use the Domain Name as requested in the application.
Applicant has a bona fide intention to use the Domain Name on a regular basis on the Internet.
The use or registration of the Domain Name by Applicant does not interfere with or infringe the right of any third party in any jurisdiction with respect to trademark, service mark, tradename, company name or any other intellectual property right.
Applicant is not seeking to use the Domain Name for any unlawful purpose, including, without limitation, tortious interference with contract or prospective business advantage, unfair competition, injuring the reputation of another, or for the purpose of confusing or misleading a person, whether natural or incorporated.
PKNIC or Modohosting WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS). REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF PKNIC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Order Processing Time for .pk Domain:
Dear All, We would like to inform you that from now onwards, all .pk domain orders are also available after 5 pm on daily basis and orders received after 5pm will be proceeded next day.
- Regular price will be charged till due date.
- Regular price + Late fee will be charged after due date.
- Regular price + Late fee + Redemption fee will be charged if grace period also lapsed, without renewal.
- Discount may Only be provided in case of Domain registration performed by Modohosting Staff.
- Minimum processing time is 12-24 hours for Domain Registration & Renewal, both Local and International PK Domains.
- CNIC is Compulsory for all local clients, failing to share the CNIC or providing false information may lead to cancellation of domain registration immediately on identification.
- Identification Number, Complete address, Valid Contact Number and Country Name are Compulsory for all International clients. Modohosting reserves the right to terminate the domain on proof of any wrong information provided by the Client.
- Any Domain Registered for local or International Customer Violating policy as intimated by Pakistan Interior Agency and PKNIC will be Shut down immediately.
- Domain Control Panel is NOT included in .pk domain registration since it is Not provided by PKNIC.
- Domain modifications for all .pk domain registrations will have to be carried out by contacting our Team via Modohosting Support Portal
- >Customer may follow the predefined procedure as per PKNIC Registry for Correcting/Updating any Registrant Record Information of local or International Domains. Modohosting will Not Be Responsible if Domain get Expired or Suspended during the procedure. Moreover, Modohosting has the right to hold the renewal of such domain records.
- Procedure Expected Time: 1 to 2 week after the arrival of Document. For procedure details, Click Here
- DNS Zone Management & Domain Forwarder are not included and would be opted as an Add-on.
- No panel will be provided for these add-on, Modohosting will entertain your request via ticket to respective department.
For more details regarding PKNIC Domain Registration Policy, please browse below links
For more details regarding Terms & Conditions for .gov.edu.pk, links are as follows: